My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Beef steak with mango salsa
Category: baby care
Keywords: breastfeeding, parenting, iron, protein
Add a twist to your steak with this zesty mango salsa!
- 425g can sliced mango in natural juices, drained
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 4 × 150g lean rump steaks, trimmed of fat
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the mango into 1 cm cubes, place in a bowl. mix mango with the coriander, onion and lime juice.
- Place steaks in a preheated non-stick pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium (about 2cm thick) or until done to your liking.
- Rest in a warm place for 5 minutes.
Serve with the mango salsa
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes