My favourite activities
Become a Huggies member now to create your own kids activities list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Age: toddler, child
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun
Collage is an old favourite. Here we remind you of all the things you can add, stick, staple and glue on to your paper!
My daughter loves making collage pictures out of anything. We have used milk
bottle tops, wool, ribbon, shredded paper, leafs and anything else that we find
- Tania Mitchell, Christchurch
- Any bits of scrap that you have handy.
- Milk bottle tops
- Paper plates
- Magazine cuttings
- Old birthday cards
- Leaves and flowers
- Wool ends
- Place your cardboard on a flat surface
- Use the glue liberally to make sure the pieces of scrap stick.
- Fill as much as the cardboard as you can.
- Cover with clear contact or laminate to hang on the wall.
- You have an original piece of modern art