My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Easter Bilby cupcakes
Keywords: easter, parenting
These are easy and so much fun to decorate! Using your trusty Huggies cupcake recipe bake your cupcakes and prepare your frosting.
1. Frost your cupcake with plain coloured frosting.
2. Slice large pink marshmallows in half and place one on either side at the top of the cupcake for your ears. (handy tip, use a dab of frosting to help you secure these items firmly on your cupcakes)
3. Place a smartie in the centre for the bunny’s nose.
4. Using the m&m’s, place 2 of them just above the smartie as eyes.
5. Use the mini marshmallows and place two just below the smartie for cheeks.
6. Sprinkle shredded coconut on top until it is thoroughly covered.
7. Then gently shake off any extra shredded coconut
8. Enjoy eating!