My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Huggies perfect cupcakes recipe
Keywords: parenting, kids party food, kids party ideas
Tried and tested by the Huggies team, this simple cupcake recipe is guaranteed to make perfect cupcakes everytime.
- 225g butter
- 1 ¼ cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 350ml milk
- 3 cups self raising flour
- cupcake liners
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line cupcake pans with paper liners
3. Cream butter and sugar together in electric mixer until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time
5. Beat in the vanilla
6. Add milk and flour alternately, approx half a cup at a time.
7. Pour into cupcake pans
8. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
9. Makes approx 24 cupcakes (depending on size)