My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Merry Berry and cherry punch (non alcoholic)
Keywords: parenting, baking with kids
This delicious non alcoholic berry and cherry punch will keep your whole family cool this summer, and it’s festive colours makes it a perfect centerpiece for your Christmas spread.
- 1 lemon
- One can (425 grams) pitted cherries
- 125 g halved strawberries
- 600g frozen berries
- 2 cups lemonade
- 3 cups ginger ale
- 1 cup cold black tea
- 10 torn mint leaves
- Peel the skin from the lemon and cut into long strips.
- Drain juice from can of cherries and add to jug.
- Add strawberries, frozen berries, lemonade, ginger ale and black tea.
- Pop the mint leaves and lemon strips on the top.
- Cover with gladwrap and place in fridge to chill for 3 hours.
- Add ice-cubes to serve.