My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
This pumpkin lasagne is a delicious savoy dish with the sweetness of the pumpkin the kids will be asking for seconds!
- 500g mince beef
- 400g pumpkin, thinly sliced
- 400g tinned diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 200 g zucchini, thinly sliced
- 100g onion, diced
- 100g red capsicum, diced
- Handful of pumpkin seeds
- 1/8 cup oregano
- 1/8 cup parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC.
- Fry mince in a little olive oil until browned, add herbs, onion and capsicum.
- Fry until tender, add tomatoes and simmer till thick.
- In a greased lasagne dish, place a layer of pumpkin slices and cover with half of the mince mixture.
- Place a layer of zucchini on top and add ½ cup cheese.
- Then cover with remaining mince mixture and top with leftover cheese and pumpkin seeds.
- Bake in oven for 40 mins.
- Serves 6-8