My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Keywords: snack, toddler, lunch box
Simple banana muffin recipe that the kids will love, add a bit of butter right out of the oven for a delicious winter treat!
- 2 Cups Rice flour
- 4 tsp Baking powder (Mixture of 2 tsp cream of tarter to 1 tsp baking soda)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 75g Rice bran oil
- 3/4 Cup Rice milk
- 1 teaspoon of no-egg egg replacer.(mix with two tsp water)
- 2 bananas
- 1Tbsp Sugar
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Add the first measure of sugar and the salt.
- Mash the bananas in a separate bowl,
- Mix in the oil and milk with the no-egg (you can use apple pulp instead).
- Stir quickly to combine. Before this liquid separates again, add it to the dry mixture.
- Put paper cups in the muffin tin.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into each cup.
- Sprinkle the second measure of sugar over the top of the muffins.
- Bake at 200oC for 12 minutes, test by putting a knife in the centre of the muffin, if they are cooked the knife will come out clean.
- Leave 5 mins before removing from the pan.