My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
French Toast Faces
Keywords: snack, toddler
Have fun making French Toast Faces with your toddler for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
- 6 long bread rolls (or you can use any
bread – long bread rolls makes it look interesting!)
- 1 tablespoon butter/margarine, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- For decoration: pieces of fruit, veggies, nut, raisins (anything small and edible)
- Ask your toddler to crack the eggs while you melt the butter.
- Mix the melted butter with the eggs and milk.
- Cut the long bread rolls in half down the middle.
- Give your toddler a fork to cover the bread rolls in the egg mixture.
- Use your tongs to move the soaked bread to a hot pan.
- When cooked, top with banana and raisins (eyes), a piece of cheese (nose) and a slice of apple (mouth). Try using grated cheese or carrots as decoration for the hair or use anything you think of.