My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Lavish Bread Pizza Rolls
Keywords: toddler, carbs
Lavish bread pizza rolls are quick and easy and you can prepare them early and heat them up later. Great for a busy night’s tea! And also a fun way to get your toddler to help in the kitchen.
- Lavish Bread
- Sliced Ham
- Sliced Salami
- Pizza Base Sauce
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Grated Cheese
- Dice capsicum & sun dried tomato. Slice mushrooms and olives.
- Spread pizza sauce on lavish bread.
- Top half the lavish bread with toppings.
- Roll the lavish bread up and place under sandwich press for 5 min.
- Cut rolls into manageable pieces for a child or leave whole for adult.