My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Little Zucchini Lamb Cakes
Keywords: healthy eating, toddler
A great way to get your kiddies to eat both meat and vegies, and they’re perfect for little fingers too!
- 250g lamb, minced
- 250g zucchini, grated
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- Easily prepared with a food processor
- Combine lamb with zucchini, parsley, shallots, cheese and beaten egg.
- Mix well and form into small cakes.
- Use flour if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Heat oil in frying pan and gently fry over a moderate heat for about 5 minutes on each side.
Once cooked serve and enjoy. These zucchini and lamb cakes will keep in the fridge for 2 days once cooked.