My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Keywords: toddler, carbs
It’s not often you see a recipe suitable for kids that also makes the parent’s mouths water. This recipe certainly caught our attention!
- 1kg beef mince meat
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cups chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dill (chopped or dry)
- Natural Yogurt
- And extra parsley for serving
- Combine the mince meat with the rice and the salt, black pepper, paprika and the dill.
- Make rolls, a bit smaller than eggs from the above mixture.
- Roll them into the chopped parsley.
- Place the rolls into a casserole dish one by one. They will be approximately two layers.
- Cover them with hot water.
- Cook over a low heat for 30-40 min.
- Serve with natural yogurt and parsley.