My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Pear Choc Muffins
Keywords: snack, toddler, lunch box
These pear choc muffins are a mouthwatering treat for the kids! Let them help out in the kitchen for a fun afternoon activity.
- 1 3/4 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 60g butter, melted
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup butter milk
- 1 1/2 cups peeled and diced pears
- 1 cup choc chips
- Prepare a 10 hole muffin pan by either greasing or lining with paper cases.
- Sift flour and cinnamon into mixing bowl.
- Add combined butter, egg, buttermilk, stir until just combined.
- Fold pear and choc chips into mixture.
- Divide mixture into prepared pans and bake in oven at 180 degrees for approx. 20 mins.