My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Potato Hedge Hog
Keywords: toddler, carbs
It’s the perfect snack, or even lunch or dinner. These potato hedgehogs will have them asking for more!
- 2 medium/large sized potatoes peeled and cooked
- 1/2 tin or small tin of spaghetti or baked beans
- Grated cheese
- Peel and cook potatoes then mash them.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper to make it easier to get off.
- Put about half the amount of potato on the baking tray and make into an oval shape building up the sides (make a well in the middle)
- Add the spaghetti or baked beans (which ever your baby prefers)
- Then add the rest of the potatoes over the top
- All the while making the shape of a hedgehog
- Then using a fork make what looks like little spikes over the top of it (make a face and body)
- Cover with grated cheese
- Place in the oven till nice and golden brown and heated through
- Take it out of the oven, let it cool and
- Then take it off the baking tray and paper and serve.