My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Traffic Light Sandwiches
Keywords: toddler, carbs, lunch box
These traffic light sandwiches are a great delight for the kids not only healthy but great fun to make with the kids!
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 small square slices of cheese
- 1 large lettuce leaf
- a small round cookie cutter
- butter or mayonnaise (optional)
- Butter bread if desired, place lettuce, tomato and carrot onto bread in thirds.
- Cut 9 small circles out of one slice of bread in the same pattern as a line of 3 traffic lights
- Place top slice on your sandwich and turn over. Now cut into thirds, you should now have three sandwiches that look like traffic lights