My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Keywords: fish, healthy eating, toddler
A great way to get more vegetables and fish into toddlers & also a good emergency meal to keep in the freezer for busy days!
- 1×95g tin of tuna in springwater – drained
- 1 cup drained and mashed vegetables e.g. kumura, potatos, carrots, broccoli, pumpkin
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- Egg, beaten
- Olive oil
- Mix the tuna into the mashed vegetables
- Add the cheese and make into small patties
- Dip in egg & coat in breadcrumbs
- Fry in a little olive oil or non stick pan until golden brown.
- Place on paper towel and allow to cool
- Serve with chunky cooked vegetables or salad or,
- You can freeze them for later between sheets of greaseproof paper.