My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Keywords: vegetarian, toddler
As a mum to a bub who is loving to explore her new foods, I have found a great way to make sure she still self feeds and gets her veggie intake. We use buckwheat pancake mix for this; it’s a good starter for bubs before the introduction of wheat, and we use it as we are allergy prone.
- pancake mix from supermarket (we use buckwheat pancake mix as we are allergy prone also buckwheat is a good starter for bubs before wheat)
- 1 cup of zucchini grated
- 1 cup of carrot grated
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese-tasty, cheddar- whatever tickles your fancy!
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil or margarine
- Mix all together to make a batter
- Pour into hot frying pan
- The size of pancakes will depend on the size of your little one.
- Freeze well and reheat easily (that’s if you don’t finish them quickly!)