My favourite recipes
Become a Huggies member now to create your own recipes list and share with your family and friend via: Facebook, Twitter and Email
Weet Bix Slice
Keywords: toddler, carbs
A yummy snack for kids and great fun to make with the little ones, just watch out they dont get stolen off the cooling rack!
- 4 squares Weet Bix crushed
- 1 1/2 cups SR flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup desicated coconut
- 125g butter (or marg)
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange
- Melt butter, add orange juice.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well. z
- Press into a swiss roll tin and bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 mins.
- While still hot cut into squares.
- Ice when cool ice with orange juice icing.
Orange juice icing
- Place icing sugar and orange juice in a bowl and mix well.
- Add more juice in small amounts if needed to get desired consistency.